A Study of Common Hazards Associated with Business Occupancy
- October 9, 2013
- 10:00am - 11:00am Pacific Time
Whether a tenant or property owner, there are numerous risk exposures in any type of business occupancy – schools, casinos, municipalities, public buildings, hospitals, clinics or universities.
In this presentation, we will look at common property and life safety related exposures, including:
– Property Related Loss Trends
– Common Findings and Controls
– Best Practices
– Emergency Evacuation Procedures
Tim Leech, ARM, CSP
Tim is the First Vice President of Risk Control Consulting at Alliant, leading the National Risk Control Consulting Practice. His experience includes over 25 years working in the environmental, health, and safety field as a leader of staff, project management and consulting.
Tim brings significant expertise in Public Entity, Academia, Hospitality, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Waste & Trash Haulers and General Industry.
Tim holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Fire Protection and Safety Engineering from Oklahoma State University and two Associate of Science degrees in engineering related disciplines.
DATE: Wednesday, October 9, 2013
TIME: 10-11 am PST
Web site access instructions will be e -mailed upon successfully registering and again one day prior to the seminar.
REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR DIRECTLY ON WEBEX:
1. You MUST Register for This Free Event: CLICK HERE
2. Click REGISTER on the event description page
3. Enter Your First Name, Last Name, Title, E-Mail, Organization and State
4. Click SUBMIT at the bottom of the page
5. You will receive an e-mail titled “Registration approved for Web Seminar: “A Study of Common Hazards Associated with Business Occupancy” with further information on how to join the October 9th event.
If you are having difficulty registering using the above link, go to:
Follow steps 2 through 5.