DEADLINE TO BOOK HOTEL – 12/31/16
Use the Hotel Reservation Form below to book your hotel room.
IMPORTANT HOTEL DETAILS
BOOK EARLY: We recommend you book your hotel ASAP to secure accommodations even if you are unsure of your exact travel dates. You can always modify your reservation at a later date. Last day to cancel reservations is 3 days prior to arrival.
RESERVATION DEADLINE – December 31, 2016: Up to three nights’ hotel accommodations will be posted to the CHI master bill. If you plan to extend your stay, a credit card will be requested to cover the additional nights. CHI’s group rate is $339/night deluxe ocean view + $10 Resort Activity Fee. Rooms are contracted for February 15 – 17, 2017 for the meeting, but if you choose to extend, the group rate will be honored from February 12 – 21, 2017 based on availability.
Resort Fee: A reduced daily Resort Activity Fee of $10.00 inclusive, provides additional amenities and services to enhance the guest experience and provides the following:
- Overnight Valet or Self-parking is available.
- Basic In-Room Internet access
- Two (2) Bottled Waters, replenished daily
- 10% food discount on lunch and dinner at the Bay Terrace Restaurant and Ocean Bar & Grill (excludes happy hour, special promotions and events)
- $20.00 off on one (1) Spa treatment per day
- 20% discount at Mauna Lani’s Makana Gift Shop
- 10% discount on retail and golf lessons at Mauna Lani Resort’s Golf Shop
- 15% discount for the sunset or snorkel sail on Mauna Lani Sea Adventure’s “Winona”
- Access to the Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club
- One (1) double beach cabana per day
- Daily snorkel equipment for up to four (4) hours
- A 45-minute Resort Photo Session with Pacific Dream Photography; includes a souvenir digital photo
- 50% discount for one (1) Hulakai Stand-up Paddle Board rental and one (1) Hulakai Kayak rental per stay
- Local and toll free calls
- Domestic or International Long Distance Calls – 30 minutes daily
HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received within 3 Days to arrival are subject to a one-night cancellation fee.